CCNA Guide to Cisco Networking, Third Edition Chapter 6 Solutions
Chapter 6 Solutions
1. From which of the following prompts can you change the enable secret password?
2. If you type “show ?” at the router> prompt, what is the result of the command?
a. You will see a list of usable show commands at the user mode prompt.
b. You will see a list of connected users.
c. You will see the current mode displayed.
d. You will see the configuration register settings.
3. If you need to abort a command in the middle of execution, which key sequence will you press simultaneously?
4. Which of the following commands will allow you to type a banner for your router?
a. router(config-if)# banner message $
b. router(config)# banner motd @
c. router(config)# banner msg #
d. router# banner config !
e. router# banner motd #
5. By default, which of the router’s components stores configuration files set up by the administrator?
6. If you are in global configuration mode, which router prompt will you see?